Resident Advisory Council
The Council meets the first Thursday of each month from September to June at 11:00 a.m.
in the PAC. (No meetings during July and August)
The Resident Advisory Council is an elected body whose objectives are:
- To act as a liaison between Ann’s Choice residents and management
- To advise management concerning the perceptions of residents regarding the quality of services at
- To advise residents concerning the purpose behind management policies which affect
- To promote the health, comfort and safety of the residents at Ann’s Choice and to assist
management and staff to improve services
- To work with management and residents in a spirit of cooperation with the goal of maintaining a high-quality environment for the good
of all concerned.