CLICK HERE to order a take out meal.
COVID Vaccine 2nd Dose Schedule: Keystone, Monday/Tuesday, March 1-2
DO NOT go until someone knocks on your door. Wear you mask, and bring your insurance cards and white 1st dose card.
Fireside Chat - Thursday, March 4th, 2:00 PM, Channel 977
- Sunday Protestant Worship Services will be televised from the Chapel from 2 to 3 PM every Sunday on channels 980 & 976. This week our Worship Service will be led by Rev. Joshua Plohocky, from Bucks County Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
- Catholic Mass in our Chapel is held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, at 1:30 PM. There is limited seating so you need a reservation - call Caroline Chambers 215-773-8324. Communion will only be offered at the Mass.
- Stations of the Cross will be held every Friday during Lent at 2:00 PM on Channel 980. It is virtual only - do not come to the chapel.
- The minutes of the February 2nd Catholic Council meeting is available for your review - click here to go to the Catholic page.
- The Jewish Council Newsletter for March is now available for your review. Click here to go to the Jewish page.
Are you a member of the History Club? If not, why not? It is free! No requirements other than a curiosity in History. No dues, no meetings, just tune in on Channel 977 during the week containing the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Check the back of the Cubby Chronicle for daily display times. Contact Fred Antil (WP-519) to be added to our official list of members.
Laugh today with more new cartoons!!!!!
--- Our Activities and Clubs ---
--- Help and Feedback ---
--- Campus Amenities ---
--- Getting to know Ann's Choice ---
--- Departments & Services ---
--- Aids for Daily Living ---
To contact a member of the resident team that maintains this site, click here.