- Sunday Protestant Worship Services will be televised from the Chapel from 2 to 3 PM every Sunday on channels 980 & 976. This week our Worship Service will be led by Rev. Ron Schmidt, Senior Chaplain from Christ's Home Retirement Center in Warminster, PA. Do not attend these services in the Chapel.
- Join the weekly Wednesday Bible Study at 10 AM using Zoom. We are currently studying the Screwtape Letters. Contact Fred Keill (MT-418) for Zoom sign on information. A free book is available from Pastoral Ministries and a copy of the study guide is available on the Protestant Page.
- The JRC presents A Chanukah Celebration on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 2:00 PM on Channel 976 or 980. For more info, click here.
- Catholic Mass in our Chapel returns on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. There is limited seating so you need a reservation - call Caroline Chambers. Communion will only be offered at the Mass.
- Catholic confessions will be held in our chapel on Thursday, Deecember 10th, from 2:00 - 3:00 PM.
-Join Beth and Christa every Wednesday morning at 11:00 AM on channel 977 for Online Trivia.
- Click here to see some of our pictures from the Art Club.
- TIME AFTER TIME is now open twice a month in Keystone - 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, 9AM to 1PM.
- There are a number of new SCAMS going around - click here for more information.
- DID YOU KNOW - If you have an old computer and wish to dispose of it properly, contact General Services, using the link below or call, and they will take it for a fee of $35. Also, if you wish to have your hard drive wiped clean, contact computer services, 800-677-0211, to schedule a billable appointment using their certified software.
Things are opening up
Small meetings of up to 10 can be held in the music rooms and craft rooms. The lounges are opening up for small gatherings. For any of this, you must wear your mask and keep your social distance. Card playing in the lounges is now OK - mask on, sanitize. Bingo is coming back, safer and better.
Dining has three options for our meals - take out, hot delivery, and eat in our restaurants.
The AC3 Newsletter for November is now available for your review - click here.
The JRC December newsletter is available for your review - click here.
Our Library is unable to take donations at this time - expecting by year end.
Laugh today with more new cartoons!!!!!
--- Our Activities and Clubs ---
--- Help and Feedback ---
--- Campus Amenities ---
--- Getting to know Ann's Choice ---
--- Departments & Services ---
--- Aids for Daily Living ---
To contact a member of the resident team that maintains this site, click here.