If you have comments, concerns, or appreciation concerning the meals we are getting delivered to our door, contact our RAC dining liaison.
-Mail will be delivered to you with your meals. If you need anything, call the Concierge Service 215-443-3988 - they will help you. It now includes milk, bread, and eggs.
- We will not be able to help with any taxes this year.
- The Ann's Choice Lifelong Learning (ACLLA) will not hold sessions in the Fall. A big comeback next Spring.
- To review the latest copy of the I/T Newsletter, click here.
- You can now review the Jewish Council Newsletter for June - click here.
- Sunday Worship Services will be televised from the Chapel from 2 to 3 PM every Sunday on channels 980 & 976. This week Rev. Susan Sciarratta, our Pastoral Ministries Associate, will present the sermon. Do not attend these services in the Chapel. Click here for more information
-Catholic Mass from Nativity Parish - Saturdays 5:00 PM and Sundays 10:00 AM, go to www.noolp.org scroll down a bit and click on Video Stream.
-Trash Collection CHANGE - regular trash every Mon-Wed-Fri morning. Recycle will be collected Tuesday and Thursday. DO NOT USE YOUR BLUE BUCKET. Use a paper bag for recycleables. Starts May 4.
-For a list of Corona Virus and stimulus scams, including Zoom, click here.
-The BB&T on campus bank branch is closed until further notice.
It appears that the closest branches that are still open are at:
990 Old York Rd, Abington, PA 19001 and 2460 Bristol Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020
- How about some games or things to do while we are hunkering down - click here.
- Do you miss playing Bridge? You can now play on line now with your friends - click here to find out how easy.
- Are you bored yet? Here are 450 Ivy League courses you can take right now for free! Click here.
Maybe to help lift your spirits - click here.
Laugh today with more new cartoons!!!!!
--- Our Activities and Clubs ---
--- Help and Feedback ---
--- Campus Amenities ---
--- Getting to know Ann's Choice ---
--- Departments & Services ---
--- Aids for Daily Living ---
Enjoy! Laugh more!
I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!You think it’s bad now? In 20 years our country will be run by people homeschooled by day drinkers…This virus has done what no woman had been able to do…cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!!!Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighborhood! Those are your neighbors without makeup and hair extensions!Since we can’t eat out, now’s the perfect time to eat better, get fit, and stay healthy. We’re quarantined! Who are we trying to impress? We have snacks, we have sweatpants – I say we use them!Day 7 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend?Alexa: It doesn’t matter – you’re not going anywhere.Can everyone please just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this coronavirus and be done?! I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions.I swear my fridge just said “what the hell do you want now?”When this is over…what meeting do I attend first…Weight Watchers or AA?Quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car rides.
To contact a member of the resident team that maintains this site, click here.