CLICK HERE to order a take out meal.
COVID Vaccine 2nd Dose Schedule: Keystone, Monday/Tuesday, March 1-2
DO NOT go until someone knocks on your door. Wear you mask, and bring your insurance cards and white 1st dose card.
Over the next few months, there will be some changes made to our web site to make it easier and better to find activities and clubs here on Campus. Our site is not meant to replace or compete with Myerickson. We completely support Myerickson as the official platform for the Administration to use for Management controlled areas and we recommend your continued usage. We believe the two websites can complement each other to further enhance living at Ann's Choice. We believe we all want the same thing which is the best possible experience in daily living. The resident web site team, The Websters, have decided to continue with this site and any help you can provide would be appreciated.
- Sunday Protestant Worship Services will be televised from the Chapel from 2 to 3 PM every Sunday on channels 980 & 976. This week our Worship Service will be led by Rev. Joshua Plohocky, from Bucks County Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
- Catholic Mass in our Chapel is held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, at 1:30 PM. There is limited seating so you need a reservation - call Caroline Chambers 215-773-8324. Communion will only be offered at the Mass.
- Stations of the Cross will be held every Friday during Lent at 2:00 PM on Channel 980. It is virtual only - do not come to the chapel.
- The minutes of the February 2nd Catholic Council meeting is available for your review - click here to go to the Catholic page.
- The Jewish Council Newsletter for March is now available for your review. Click here to go to the Jewish page.
Are you a member of the History Club? If not, why not? It is free! No requirements other than a curiosity in History. No dues, no meetings, just tune in on Channel 977 during the week containing the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Check the back of the Cubby Chronicle for daily display times. Contact Fred Antil (WP-519) to be added to our official list of members.
Laugh today with more new cartoons!!!!!
--- Our Activities and Clubs ---
--- Help and Feedback ---
--- Campus Amenities ---
--- Getting to know Ann's Choice ---
--- Departments & Services ---
--- Aids for Daily Living ---
To contact a member of the resident team that maintains this site, click here.